O.I.s) International: TherapyMonitor Multiple Myeloma
Thank you for taking part in our project, TherapyMonitor Multiple Myeloma International!
From this website, you can access our online documentation portal via the link below.
In our TherapyMonitor projects, we collect retrospective and fully anonymised data on courses of therapy from a sample of treating facilities. Patient charts are captured individually in electronic case report forms via a GDPR- and GCP-conform web-based system. The results are anonymised, aggregated and analysed with no association to your institution. Informed consent of a patient or the approval of an ethics committee is therefore not necessary in accordance with the UK-specific requirements on collecting anonymous, precollected data for research purposes (EPhMRA).
The research will comply with UK Data Protection law and with the British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association’s (BHBIA) Legal & Ethical Guidelines. We obtained your contact details from publicly available sources (i.e. NHS databases). If you would like to participate, we require your consent to store personal data. See the registration form for all terms and conditions.
- Patients with confirmed diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma (ICD-10 90.0)
- Over 18 years of age
- Received two prior therapy lines
- Started a third line of treatment in either of the following time periods:
(1) Cohort 1: start of third line of therapy between 01/01/2019 and 30/06/2020
Course of treatment is to be documented until 30/06/2021
(2) Cohort 2: start of third line of therapy between 01/07/2020 and 01/06/2021
Course of treatment is to be documented until 31/05/2022
- The patient may not have been a participant in a clinical study (independent of line of treatment)
- The patient may not have a concomitant or prior diagnosis of a malignancy besides multiple myeloma, unless the patient is considered to have been medically stable for a minimum period of 2 years (no active therapy except hormonal therapy for concomitant malignancies). Patients with curative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer are exempt from this exclusion criterion and are cleared for documentation.
Please complete your documentation by 14/08/2022 at the latest.
To Login to the documentation database:
- Click on the link below and
- Enter your user ID and password.
To Online Documentation: TM Multiple Myeloma
If you have any questions about the project, you can contact us
per E-Mail: tm_uk[at]oncologyinformationservice.com
Many thanks for your participation!